StickzPlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
StickzPlace

An animation site. Pivot, easytoon, and flash are all welcome.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Basic Forum RulesBasic Forum Rules  

[closed]Moderator applications

Go down 
+3
Qii Xii
mrrpivot
Stickzanimator
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Stickzanimator
Admin
Admin
Stickzanimator

Male Number of posts : 232
Perfered animation program : Pivot 2.2.5
Favorite gaming system : Playstation 3
Registration date : 2008-10-09

[closed]Moderator applications Empty
PostSubject: [closed]Moderator applications   [closed]Moderator applications Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 5:09 pm

Congrats to zook!
Congrats to zook!
Congrats to zook!
Congrats to zook!
Congrats to zook!

-------------------------------------------------------

To keep my forum under control as much as possible, I'm going to need trustworth, experienced, and reliable people by my side to be moderators. Below you will find an application that you MUST fill out in order to even have a chance of becoming a moderator.

Here is the application. Anything marked with a * is optional.

Why do you want to become a moderator?:
What time zone are you in?:(eastern, mountain, etc.)
What times will you be most active?:
What days of the week will you be most active?:
Will you try to invite people here?:
Have you already invited people here?:
What experience have you had in moderation?:
If any, can you give any links to your profile on those forums you were moderator or admin?:
*Do you suggest anyone else to be a moderator?:
Are you a part of any other forums?:
Were you a part of hippiepivot?:

Last edited by Stickzanimator on Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:29 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://stickzplace.forumotion.com
mrrpivot
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
mrrpivot

Number of posts : 124
Perfered animation program : I'm back to pivot again
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: [closed]Moderator applications   [closed]Moderator applications Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 8:36 pm

I want to be moderator because I want to help out to see if there are any post that arent nesesary in the forum.
The time zone I am in is GTM - 6:00 US and Canada
The times I usually be available is 1:00 - 5:00 or so i could be on at night to for like 2 hours
Monday Thru Sunday but saturday is when I animate, usually thru the whole week too
ill try to invite people but usually homework and stuff gets in the way D:
No lol i just got here but i am responsible for anything
Well i havent been a mod because all the space for the mod are full, i always keep everything steady even if im not mod
I was part of hippiepivot untill it closed down
yes i was part of hippiepivot
that is the end of my application
Back to top Go down
Qii Xii
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Qii Xii

Male Number of posts : 36
Job/hobbies : Halo 3, Animation
Perfered animation program : EasyToons and Flash

PostSubject: Re: [closed]Moderator applications   [closed]Moderator applications Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 10:49 pm

Why do you want to become a moderator?: I really like this forum, and I like animating etc. I think I can help a lot. (And I was one of the first ones here!)
What time zone are you in?: Mountain time zone.
What times will you be most active?: Anytime after 4:00 PM probably, as long as my brother doesn't try to steal the computer....
What days of the week will you be most active?: Everyday
Will you try to invite people here?: Probably. (I'm on vacation ATM, so it's kinda hard.)
Have you already invited people here?: Yes, but I don't think anyone will come.
What experience have you had in moderation?: I am currently a Moderator on the site GamerChiefs.
If any, can you give any links to your profile on those forums you were moderator or admin?:http://gamerchiefs.com/phpBB3/index.php(it's down ATM)
*Do you suggest anyone else to be a moderator?: No one right now.
Are you a part of any other forums?: GamerChiefs
Were you a part of hippiepivot?: Nope.
Back to top Go down
http://gamerchiefs.com/phpBB3/index.php?sid=133dba4d7970f6e59fc9
Zook4poke
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Zook4poke

Male Number of posts : 101
Perfered animation program : Pivot
Favorite gaming system : Computer (iMMORPG!)

PostSubject: Re: [closed]Moderator applications   [closed]Moderator applications Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:42 am

Why do you want to become a moderator?: It would give me more reason to help this forum. I know alot about computers and editing, and could help people. I would also do advertising, besides just making the banners I would actually use them XD. It would also give me something to do when I'm bored XD.
What time zone are you in?: Eastern (EST)
What times will you be most active?: Random-I might be active 12:37 P.M. today, maybe 6:43 A.M. tommorow.
What days of the week will you be most active?: Once again varies.
Will you try to invite people here?: Yup.
Have you already invited people here?: No, I just joined myself.
What experience have you had in moderation?: XAT chat, school groups (XD but it's true).
If any, can you give any links to your profile on those forums you were moderator or admin?: http://z7uchihaclan.forumarena.com/ In the chat box there but that's pretty much dead.
Do you suggest anyone else to be a moderator?: No, but I'm sure most of the people who will take the time to apply are at least somewhat worthy.
Are you a part of any other forums?: Gaia, Artix Entertainment Forums, Kongregate Forums, Play Crafter Forums, and possibly more.
Were you a part of hippiepivot?: I went there once or twice, but never really part of it (after I saw the p**ny ad spam by bots).

Last edited by Zook4poke on Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Makeoing it better.)
Back to top Go down
http://tinyurl.com/zookdirectoryupdate
Skeril
Skeril

Male Number of posts : 178
Job/hobbies : Student
Favorite gaming system : PC and xbox

PostSubject: Re: [closed]Moderator applications   [closed]Moderator applications Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:37 am

Why do you want to become a moderator?: I would Love the be a moderator For Helping out all of the New members, Also. I Am on a lot =D And i respect all the members Also I have the gift of finding spam everywhere i go.

What time zone are you in?:(eastern, mountain, etc.) Eastern -4 I think? 'Im in florida

What times will you be most active?: I am Most active Around 1:00 Pm - 5:00 Pm And then from 5:00 Pm to 7:00 Pm i do some of my other school work And from 7:00 Pm to like 10 or 11 Pm i'm on the computer,

What days of the week will you be most active?:About Every day, Thursday and Every other Monday of the month, For the Fact that i will be gone from 11:00 Am to 3 - 4 Pm.

Will you try to invite people here?:I Actually Go to 2 other forums That i can invite a bunch of people, Links are, www.prodevs.org and www.sandcastle.freeforums.com

Have you already invited people here?: I think 1 But i Will start inviting people i just have been busy this weekend i'm posting on my myspace for people to join

What experience have you had in moderation?: I own my own Forum, (As you can see theres nobody there) But i have been Moderators in other forums,

If any, can you give any links to your profile on those forums you were moderator or admin?: I cant sorry because the forums i was moderator at Were either Deleted or someone hacked it and they lost all moderators, I have this? www.mygameblogger.com My name is Kyle On there... But i just made it couple of weeks ago,
*Do you suggest anyone else to be a moderator?: I think Everyone In the forum has a Chance to become a Moderator Because there All trustworthy (so far) and I like like all the other members

Are you a part of any other forums?: www.prodevs.org (VIP) and www.sandcastle.freeforums.com, Proud member lol

Were you a part of hippiepivot?:Yes i think so
Back to top Go down
http://www.mygameblogger.com
xXDarkGuyXx
A Line
A Line

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: [closed]Moderator applications   [closed]Moderator applications Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 12:31 am

Why do you want to become a moderator?: I really like helping People. Solving Problem. And Helping The forum. I will try to stop flaming, or any rules that can be broken Wink

What time zone are you in?:(eastern, mountain, etc.) Um I'm not exactly Sure, I will answer later, But i'm in south USA. When i'm in the fourm most of people is too. (Edit) (GMT -08:00, Tijuana baja california)

What times will you be most active?: 2:00 pm - 8:00pm (Weekends i'll be active on any time)

What days of the week will you be most active?: Every Day

Will you try to invite people here?: Yeah, I'll make this forum an affiliate of a popular forum, I guess a bunch of people Will come.
Oh and Since i have 130 + Subscribers On Youtube.com, I'll make a vid advertising this forum Wink

Have you already invited people here?: Yes. But They didn't joined.

What experience have you had in moderation?: I've locked old topics because someone bumped, stop flaming wars, helping members (Answering questions) Warning People for breaking rules (Spam, Double posting, flaming. ETC.)
But I've been administrator in some other forums too...

If any, can you give any links to your profile on those forums you were moderator or
admin?: http://s4.zetaboards.com/Pivot_Forum/profile/9561/ (My Profile, Yes, I'm *-DF-*

*Do you suggest anyone else to be a moderator?:
Probably mrrpivot. But as skeril said, Everyone have a chance to be Mod.. Even new members can be.

Are you a part of any other forums?: Yeah, Like 5 or 4

Were you a part of hippiepivot?: Yeah, I joined since the beginning of Hippie Pivot. But took a break of it.

Last edited by xXDarkGuyXx on Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
96ab11
Admin
Admin
96ab11

Male Number of posts : 152
Job/hobbies : Doing stuff .__.
Perfered animation program : Pivot 3 beta DD modded
Favorite gaming system : Xbox
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: [closed]Moderator applications   [closed]Moderator applications Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 9:48 pm

Why do you want to become a moderator?: Yes becase I love helping people, And supporting forums, And I love being helpful. and not going to let this site die like HP (NEVER)
What time zone are you in?: (GMT - 7:00 hours) Mountain Time (US & Canada)
What times will you be most active?: between 3:30 - 8:45
What days of the week will you be most active?: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (sorry not wednsday because I go to church then)
Will you try to invite people here?: Of course I will!
Have you already invited people here?: Yes but they probably aren't gonna come :c
What experience have you had in moderation?: No :c
If any, can you give any links to your profile on those forums you were moderator or admin?:
*Do you suggest anyone else to be a moderator?: Not at the moment
Are you a part of any other forums?: Yes (DD, AR, HP :'c, PE, etc.})
Were you a part of hippiepivot?: Yes ( I had like 270 posts and I barely got intermediate and it closes down :c)
Back to top Go down
Stickzanimator
Admin
Admin
Stickzanimator

Male Number of posts : 232
Perfered animation program : Pivot 2.2.5
Favorite gaming system : Playstation 3
Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: [closed]Moderator applications   [closed]Moderator applications Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 9:27 pm

Locking this cuz I have made my decision...
Back to top Go down
https://stickzplace.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [closed]Moderator applications   [closed]Moderator applications Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[closed]Moderator applications
Page 1 of 1