StickzPlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
StickzPlace

An animation site. Pivot, easytoon, and flash are all welcome.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Basic Forum RulesBasic Forum Rules  

In The MIst

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stickzanimator
Admin
Admin
Stickzanimator

Male Number of posts : 232
Perfered animation program : Pivot 2.2.5
Favorite gaming system : Playstation 3
Registration date : 2008-10-09

In The MIst Empty
PostSubject: In The MIst   In The MIst Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 12:14 am

This is a story I started to write a while back. I never got to finish it, but i'm going to post what I did finish. It's not that good though.

Sorry for any spelling errors and such.

Chapter one - The dead is done

Scim stand still, letting the slight guts of wind run through his hair. He stands in the midist of a baren wastle land known as Kemondora. Nothing lay here in Kemondora aside from afew shriveled plants, brown grass that have clearly never seen rain, and some bare trees that seem to give this wasteland an even more haunting glow. As he stands there, blood drips from a rather large sword in his hands. The sword, which looks so large that it seems you would need two hands the weild with ease, has a dark red blade and a handle wrapped in black cloths. Infront of Scim lays a dead creature that is slowly evaporating into the air with ever gust of wind. Sparks of black and purple from the creature fly up into the gray clouds hovoring only over Kemondora. Scim watches the sparks with firm eyes, as if showing no emotion.
After a while, Scim magically makes is sword disapear. Scim has very unique powers that are powered by dark energy that reside in the core of Scim, waiting to be released like a hungry dog inside a cage. This energy give Scim incredable agility. Along with that, he can release his dark power through the form of energy. His most common teqneue, which is known as the ragee beam, channels dark energy thogh his sword. The energy is in the form as a beam, and when it hits a surface, strikes with unamaginable power and force.
"My work here is done...but more work will come." Scim says as he slowly turns away from the dead body that is almost done disolving. "It is a shame...these creatures...no mind so to speak...just an order they cannot refuse." Scim put two fingers on his forehead and concentrates on his home village. Suddenly, Scim in engulfed in streaks of black that leave him unseen to anyone not within the streaks. The lines fade away and Scim is no where to be found. He has teleported.
Scim arrives in his home town, Gren. Gren is located in the center of an area known as Lenthora. Lenthora has three main areas which are known as Yenam, Gren, and Forten. Yenam is at the far west of Lenthora. Yenam is most vonerable to attack. It has scarce ammount food, little water, and poor condtions for living. Very few plants grow in Yenam, but many animals roam around in the forests outside Yenam. The animals seem to like to be close to there old homes. Not many people live here besides hunters. Gren is in the center of Lenthora. It has many fresh water lakes, some animals, and ok living conditions. Very little forest serounds Gren besides Yenam's forest located east of Gren. Many people still live here. Forten is located at the far east of Lenthora. It is were most people live. Few animals live there, but crops grow well and living conditions are very good. It is surrounded by 5 thick walls wither archers guarding. There are not much fresh water, but there is a salt water beach to the east of Forten.
People in Gren are use to Scim appearing in random spots around Gren after missions. He usualy teleports infront of his house which is a simple 2 story house with two beds, two bathrooms (upstairds and downstairds), a kitchen, and a dinning area. He and his brother Ren. They have no other family besides themselves.
"Ren, i'm back. The mission was a sucsess." Scim says as he enters the house. "Good." Ren says from the kitchen. Scim can smell food so he asks Ren, "What are you making?". "Oh, just some fish." Ren says in response. "Snapper?" Scim asks. "No, catfish." Ren says. "Sounds good. Give me whatever else you are having with yours." Scim says. "Got it." Ren says as he puts one more fish on the fire. Scim walks out into their backyard for some peace and quiet. He sits down on a chair carved out of oak. "Seems like a storm may be comeing." Scim says to himselfe. In the distence, Scim hears gun shots. "Seems like the hunters are out again, probobly to catch afew more deer befor the storm breaks in." Scim says to himselfe. Scim closes his eyes and takes a nap for about 45 minits. He awakes when he feels a gentle push. "Hmmm?" Scim moans as he slowly awakens. "Wake up Scim, the fish is ready." Ren says to Scim with a smiling face. Scim walks back into the house, following Ren and into the dinning room. He sits down in his usualy chair which is across from Ren. "How much money did you earn today?" Scim asks Ren. "Not much...only 10 coins..." Ren says with a sad expression. "Why so little?" "Not many people have been buying lately. All seem to be moving away from Lenthora becouse of the Mist's attack." Ren says. "I can't blame them. Who would want to live soemwhere where they are in constant fear of being killed or put into slavery?" Scim says. Ren nods, but still has his sad expresson. "Cheer up, i'm sure there will be more tommorow." Scim says, trying to comfort his brother. "he...you always did have crappy ways of making people feel better." Ren says, perking up a bit. After they were both finshed dinner, they went to the pump outside to wash the dishes. Ren pumped while Scim cleaned. "If this decrease in sales continues, we may need to move aswell." Ren says. "No, we can't. I have a sworn duty to protect Lenthora from the Mists." Scim says. "Well...i'm just saying...you might have to give up on that duty and find a REAL job around town." Ren says. "My job may not bring money, but-" "And that is the problem, it dosn't bring in money" Ren says, cutting him off befor he could finish his sentence. When the dishes were done, Scim brought them inside and placed them in a drawr.
The clouds covered the sky as they normaly did over Orbonthora. Men in black robes walked around the dirt paths. People who seemed starving are trapped in a cage that is being rolled into a dakr cave. The people scream for help, but no one pays they any mind. As they enter the cave, you can hear more scream, and they the sound of an iron gate closing followed by the sound of locks being locked. To the right of the center town is a huge, black, stone castle with red flags that have a purple insignia on them. The insignia is a purple cloud with a dagger stabbing through it. Outside the castle is a firm metal door with guards on both ends. Each have black armmor with the same insignia as the flags. The guards hold spears in their hand and look ready for any attack. Inside the castle, in the largest room, is the ruler of Orbonthora. He sits on a large throne that faces the entrence to that room. Dragon decorated candles are on walls. They dimmly light up the room with a redish glow.
"Leave my throne room you pesant, and return to your work station." The ruler says with an angry tone to a poor pesant. "B-but sir...I...am very sick and it is hard for me to work in the conditions that you give us." The pesant says. "I don't care! Get out!" The leader commands. The guards roughly take the pesant out of the room. Speaking angrely, "These pesants...why can't they accept the fact that they have been imprisioned by me, that they will get no freedom...EVER." "Maybe they-" "shut up! I didn't ask you." The leader says, cutting the guard off. The guard, with slight fear in his voice, "Y...yes sir."
The next morning, Scim awakens by the sound of a knocking on their front door. "Now who could that be?" Scim wonders as he quickly goes downstairds. He opens the door to find a town guard their. "Yes?" Scim says, waiting for a reply. "Sir, there is another attack." The guard says. "Where at? Yenam?" Scim asks the guard. "Yes sir." The guard replys. "Right. I will be right there." Scim says as he closes the door and runs upstairds to get dressed. Right befor going to his room, he knocks on Ren's and says "I have to go. Another attack in Yenam." Scim says quickly, then runs in his room and gets dressed. After he is dressed, he teleports to Yenam. There he finds a creature that looks just the one he killed before. "These things just never quite..." He says as he walks towards it and summons his sword. From his hand comes straks that are similar to the onse that appear when he teleports, only this time they are dark red and they don't wrap around him. The streaks, comeing from his hand, form the shape of his sword and dissapear to reveal the sword. The creature is busy eating a citizen, so he hasn't recognized Scim yet. Pointing his sword at the creature, Scim says the word "Ragee!". Suddenly, Scim's sword is ungulfed in black flame with dark purple sparks. A beam of pure dark energy suddenly is released from his sword, and heads straight towards the creature. Right befor the beam hits the creature, the creature looks up from the eaten body...but it is too late. The beam hits dead on, and the creature goes through a building and is dead. Scim hears the creature scream in pain...then...only silence. "When will they learn...they just can't win..."

Last edited by Stickzanimator on Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://stickzplace.forumotion.com
Stickzanimator
Admin
Admin
Stickzanimator

Male Number of posts : 232
Perfered animation program : Pivot 2.2.5
Favorite gaming system : Playstation 3
Registration date : 2008-10-09

In The MIst Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The MIst   In The MIst Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 12:14 am

Chapter 2- The rise

Scim arrives back home, his brother waiting for him on the cough. "Scim, I have some new to share with you." Ren says. "Go on." Scim says to Ren. "I have just recieve a telepathic messege from trothor. He is a very wise monk who has just discovered a crystal." "So?" Scim asks, wondering what the point of this is. "Well...hey claims that this crystal gives off a type of energy that wards of the Mists." Ren says. Immediatly, Scim says, "Then we must have the crystal." "Yes...that is what I told him. He said he would gladdly give us the crystal, since he has no need for it...but...there is just one problem." Ren says, hesitantly. "What is it?" Scim asks. "The crystal has been found in a newly sug mining shaft...and behind the crystal is a den that is home to about 100 bug demons. Bug demons are basicly just giant spider-like creatures with dark red and black skin. There bit is very poisonouse." "Hmmm...I see..." Scim says as he thinks for a bit. "Brother, you cannot risk your life trying to get that crystal. Right as we speak, that monk is working on a spell to kill all those demons." Ren says, hopeing Scim will not insist to go into the den. "A spell like that could take years...especially becouse of the power it must release inorder to kill all those demons. So that is why...I must go into that den and-" "No! You can't! You will die in there!" Ren says, cutting him off befor he can continue. "Then...I must find other people to join me." "And how do you propose to do that?" Ren asks. "I'm not quite sure yet...but I will think of a way.". Scim sits down to think.

Chapter 3- Frontee

"Hey! bring that back!" The store owner yelled. Frontee ignored the yells and kept running. Frontee the local thief strikes again, stealing the most valuable things she can find. Not one person has been able to catch her since she set foot in Forten. A nearby guard hears the yelling from the store keeper and knows that Frontee has stolen yet another item from a store. "A nice emrald neckless" Frontee says as she examins what she stole. She quickly runs into a dark ally and climbs the sids of the building. By the time the guards reach the ally, Frontee is gone. "She is just too good..." one guard says as he gives a sigh of disapointment. Frontee, stoll ontop of that building, puts her hands on a strange tile on the top of the building. She quietly calls out a spell and the tile glows light blue. The tile then opens up to reveal an ladder. Frontee quickly climbs down it, and the tile regains its shape. "Those guards...they are just too slow." Frontee says to herselfe and she puts the new emrald neckless on a wooden table that has many other expensive items on it. "I better sells these at the black market sometime this week." Frontee says to herselfe.
Word of Frontee's latest robbery soon reached Scim. "So...she strikes again." Scim says. "Yup. Why don't the guards ever call you to go to Forten and capture her?" Ren asks Scim. "Becouse by the time they call me, she is already gone. The guards really need to act faster." Scim says. "You know...now that I think about it...she would be perfect for helping me fight off the big demons." Scim says. "She is a ruthless robber, what makes you think she would help you?" Ren asks. "Well... a robber's biggest fear is getting cought...so if I catch her, I can offer her a deal..." "Which would be...what?" Ren asks. "I will not turn her in to the guards if she helps me." Scim says. "That may work...but how do you plan on catching her?" Ren asks. "I have an idea..." Scim says as he thinks.
Scim arrives in Forten town and goes to the station. As Scim enters, he says, "Attention all...I have a plan to capture Frontee the thief." Scim says outloud. The guards that were in the room turn to see Scim. Some laugh, while other question. One guard says, "Ha! So you finally come to help eh? Well, a tad too late don't ya think. She has already stolen so much out of our already poor town. Shouldn't you have come earlyer?" "Yes, I realize that. But, I have come up with a plan. If you all would listen..." The guard pay strict attention as Scim explains the plan. "We hold a big event, which will have a very expensive dymond. The dymond will be guared by afew guards. Not enough to protect it fully, but enough so that it dosn't look like an easy steal to Frontee. Once Frontee hears of this valuble item, she will attempt to steal it. You LET her steal it. I will be standing by, watching and waiting. Once she steals it, I will follow her to an unpopulated area and capture her." Scim says as he waits for questions. "Why unpopulated?" one guard asks. "Unpopulated becouse, well, I am sure you are familiar with her master ability to hide. If she is in a populated area, I may lose sight of her in a crowd." Scim says, wating for more questions. "Sounds like a great plan, lets do it." One guard says. The rest of the guards non in approval.
The next day, Scim and the guards set up for the plan. They used the general store for the dymond. The put up a huge sign that said "Expensive crystal up for display." In no time, Frontee heard of this display. "This will be the robbery of a life time." Frontee says to herselfe as she looks down at the store from a tall building. She cimbled down the back of the building and walked towards the dymond wearing a monk disgise. She past through the crowd and gained a spot upfront near the dymond. "Easy..." She says to herselfe. She did some hand signs and suddenly, a thick cloud of fog rolled in and covered the general store in fog. Frontee quickly grabbed the dymond and ran away, knocking down afew citizens. Scim quickly ran after Frontee, following her until she reached the same dark ally. "No where to go now, Frontee." Scim says, his sword in hand. Frontee spins around to see Scim. "The famouse Scim. Never though I would run into you." Frontee says as she backs up until she hits the end of the ally. "Yup. And now your robbery days are over." Scim says. "Ha! I don't think so." Frontee says as she starts to climb up the wall. Scim gives a sigh and shoots a small ragee beam at her. She falls to the ground and moans in pain. "Unless you want your life to end for all your robberies, you better listen." Frontee nods and listens. "Now then...I told the guards that I would capture you. I lied. I will let you go free if you help me with something." Scim says. "He...sure..." Frontee says, thinking that she can just hide in her hide out. "Oh, and I know where your hide out is, so if you double cross me I can let the guards know where you are." Scim says. "No you don't...then where is it?" Frontee asks. "Right ontop of that building. You have a spell that opens up a tile." Scim says with a smile. "How did you figure this out?" Frontee asks. "Everytime you commit a robbery, you go into an ally. The, when guards go to the ally, you are gone. It only makes sense that you either climbed up or dug down. I guess you climbed." Scim says. "Well...then it's a deal. I will help you. But aren't the guards expecting you to catch me?" Frontee asks. "Don't worry, I have this all planned out. Go into your hide out." Scim says. Frontee nods and climbes up to her hide out.
When Scim returns to the guards empty handed, they all start to question him. "Guards, please listen." Scim says. They all quiet down. "When I drove her into the ally, she used some type of teleportation device. It seems she cannot teleport with direct magic, but that tht device she was able to escape. I...could not catch her." Scim says with fake disapointment. "Well, you tried." One guard says to Scim. "Well, I wish you all good luck. Some day I know you will catch her." Scim says as he teleports to Frotee's hide out. "Did it work?" Frontee asked. "Yup. They bielieved all of it." Scim says with a smile.

END OF CHAPTER 3

Chapter 4 - Ren's ability
Ren noticed that he was out of ingredience he needed to make dinner. "Better go get some more of this stuff" Ren says as he looks at the empty bottles of spices and other ingredients. He went to a small door that was located under the stairds and unlocked it with a key. Inside was about 10000 coins. The rest of their money was in the local bank. Ren went outside and walked to the Gren General Store. Inside was a medium sized room with shelves upon shelves of variouse items. There was a section for nearly everything, but Ren went directly to three shelves that were located near the back of the room. There were three shelves that were reserved for foods. One shelf was for breads and all weat products. Another shelf was for spices and other ingredients that would give food a "kick" in the flavor. The last shelf was completely empty. "Seems like you have had a busy day" Ren said outload. A man with a brown apron that had a pin on that read "store owner" came over to where Ren was. "Yeah, alot of people have been buying food. They think that the Mists will strike again, so they want to be prepared for hiding." The man said as he placed some food on the empty shelf. "I don't blame them...this month has been a baradge of attacks." Ren says as he takes some spices from the shelf. "Luckly your brother is around, or else I don't know what Lenthora would do." The man says as he places the last food item in his hands on the almost empty shelf. "Well, this is all I will be taking. Two drantee spices and one treenkow leaf." Ren says as he puts the items on the counter near the front of the store. He hands the store owner some money and takes the items. Befor Ren walks out the door, the store keeper calls him over. "I almost forgot...I have something to show you." He says to Ren. Ren places the items in his pockets and follows the store owner behind a door. "It's a new type of spice that I just recived from someone. He didn't give a name, but he said that the spice is one of the best tasting spices all around Lenthora. He also said it can be used on any food and it tastes good!" The store owner says. "Wow. Are...you selling it?" Ren asks. "Well, I was actualy saving it for you. You are my best spice buyer so I assumed you would want something like this." The store owner says as he hands the spice to Ren. Ren takes it and says, "Thank you. This should come in handy with my cooking," Ren says. "Well, I better be off. Thank you for the spices." Ren says as he walks back home.
Back to top Go down
https://stickzplace.forumotion.com
WEWILLDIE
Newcomer
Newcomer
WEWILLDIE

Male Number of posts : 8
Job/hobbies : pivot
Perfered animation program : pivot
Favorite gaming system : playstation 3
Registration date : 2008-11-08

In The MIst Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The MIst   In The MIst Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 4:47 pm

dam this is amazing good work! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In The MIst Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The MIst   In The MIst Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In The MIst
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StickzPlace :: Main Hall :: General Quad :: Stories/Role plays library-
Jump to: