StickzPlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
StickzPlace

An animation site. Pivot, easytoon, and flash are all welcome.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Basic Forum RulesBasic Forum Rules  

Bumping rule CHANGED!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Stickzanimator
Admin
Admin
Stickzanimator

Male Number of posts : 232
Perfered animation program : Pivot 2.2.5
Favorite gaming system : Playstation 3
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Bumping rule CHANGED! Empty
PostSubject: Bumping rule CHANGED!   Bumping rule CHANGED! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:50 pm

I have alot of experience with many types of forums. All do have osme type of bumping rule, but it never is as strict as ours. For those other forums, everything has worked out fine.

So, i'm proud to announce that the bumping rule will be changed to 3 weeks. If a thread is inactive for 3 weeks, a mod or admin may lock it if they want. However, do not trash it for the owner of the thread has a right to re-open a thread of theirs so long as the thread has not broken any rules. If a person besides the owner posts in the inactive thread, then just give that person a warning if it is a first or second offence. If it is a third, take action as nessesary.

For all the non staff members, just please try to stay away from threads 3 weeks or older. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://stickzplace.forumotion.com
AMarioFan123
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
AMarioFan123

Male Number of posts : 97
Perfered animation program : pivot
Favorite gaming system : nintendo DS
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Bumping rule CHANGED!   Bumping rule CHANGED! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:37 pm

so if its less than 3 weeks old then i can post on it? :3 AWESOME!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AMarioFan123
Stickzanimator
Admin
Admin
Stickzanimator

PostSubject: Re: Bumping rule CHANGED!   Bumping rule CHANGED! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 6:25 pm

AMarioFan123 wrote:
so if its less than 3 weeks old then i can post on it? :3 AWESOME!!!

Yes, thats right.
Back to top Go down
96ab11
Admin
Admin
96ab11

Male Number of posts : 152
Job/hobbies : Doing stuff .__.
Perfered animation program : Pivot 3 beta DD modded
Favorite gaming system : Xbox
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Bumping rule CHANGED!   Bumping rule CHANGED! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 12:20 am

BOO YEAH!!!
Now I can be more active!
:333
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Dude
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Skeleton Dude

Male Number of posts : 67
Perfered animation program : Adobe Flash 8
Favorite gaming system : Xbox 360
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Bumping rule CHANGED!   Bumping rule CHANGED! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 1:57 am

Nice to see a lil change once in a while. I hope this is just the begining of "life support" for our "dieing" forum
Back to top Go down
xXDarkGuyXx
A Line
A Line

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Bumping rule CHANGED!   Bumping rule CHANGED! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 4:39 pm

Great Very Happy, But %5 of the forum topics will be closed lol.
Because there would be no bump anymore, Nice to have a forum that it's not strict with bumpings (:!!
Back to top Go down
Stickzanimator
Admin
Admin
Stickzanimator

PostSubject: Re: Bumping rule CHANGED!   Bumping rule CHANGED! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 6:25 pm

xXDarkGuyXx wrote:
Because there would be no bump anymore, Nice to have a forum that it's not strict with bumpings (:!!

If it were up to me the bumping rule would be nothing but a crumpled up paper inside a burning paper bag on the side of the road as 3 hungry rats eat up it last remains, but then again it is not just about me is it? No the big man behind the desk is the one who has to make all the little gerbils in his wonder little zoo happy so they don't cry and complain and try to jump of the so nicely prepared and apparently ever so changing cage of 'wonders' that is always getting remarks about ever little crack and smudge that comes from the people themselves.

But i'm getting a bit off topic now arn't I? Sorry I just watched another joyful rant of the escapist.
Back to top Go down
AMarioFan123
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
AMarioFan123

Male Number of posts : 97
Perfered animation program : pivot
Favorite gaming system : nintendo DS
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Bumping rule CHANGED!   Bumping rule CHANGED! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 12:03 am

Stickzanimator wrote:
xXDarkGuyXx wrote:

If it were up to me the bumping rule would be nothing but a crumpled up paper inside a burning paper bag on the side of the road as 3 hungry rats eat up it last remains, but then again it is not just about me is it? No the big man behind the desk is the one who has to make all the little gerbils in his wonder little zoo happy so they don't cry and complain and try to jump of the so nicely prepared and apparently ever so changing cage of 'wonders' that is always getting remarks about ever little crack and smudge that comes from the people themselves.

But i'm getting a bit off topic now arn't I? Sorry I just watched another joyful rant of the escapist.

:O

thats deep.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AMarioFan123
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bumping rule CHANGED!   Bumping rule CHANGED! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bumping rule CHANGED!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StickzPlace :: The Front Doors :: StickzPlace announcements-