StickzPlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
StickzPlace

An animation site. Pivot, easytoon, and flash are all welcome.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Basic Forum RulesBasic Forum Rules  

Forum collab discussion [OFFICIAL]

Go down 
+2
AMarioFan123
Stickzanimator
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Stickzanimator
Admin
Admin
Stickzanimator

Male Number of posts : 232
Perfered animation program : Pivot 2.2.5
Favorite gaming system : Playstation 3
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Forum collab discussion [OFFICIAL] Empty
PostSubject: Forum collab discussion [OFFICIAL]   Forum collab discussion [OFFICIAL] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 6:32 pm

So their has been alot of talk and views about a collab for this forum. To help ease the pain of the preasure directed only on me, this thread here will be used for people to present their own views on the topic. So, post away your suggestions, ideas, thoughts, and whatever hell else you want to say about the still undecided, Stickzplace Collab.

Keep in mind that if the collab is made, it will be open to ALL animators. Not just pivot. More info on that will be posted when the decision comes to make the collab or not.
Back to top Go down
https://stickzplace.forumotion.com
AMarioFan123
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
AMarioFan123

Male Number of posts : 97
Perfered animation program : pivot
Favorite gaming system : nintendo DS
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Forum collab discussion [OFFICIAL]   Forum collab discussion [OFFICIAL] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:59 pm

i think we should have one! with med beginner + people! it will get us more members for sure!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AMarioFan123
96ab11
Admin
Admin
96ab11

Male Number of posts : 152
Job/hobbies : Doing stuff .__.
Perfered animation program : Pivot 3 beta DD modded
Favorite gaming system : Xbox
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Forum collab discussion [OFFICIAL]   Forum collab discussion [OFFICIAL] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:15 pm

I think we should have one! But it won't be an OFFICIAL collab. It'll will be just for advertising Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pivad
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 142
Perfered animation program : Pivot and Flash
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Forum collab discussion [OFFICIAL]   Forum collab discussion [OFFICIAL] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 9:04 pm

i think we should get more better animators because.. if people thought that those animations are very extremely good.. they would join.. and everybody who has youtube will post it on their user so that more and more members would be join

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AMarioFan123
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
AMarioFan123

PostSubject: Re: Forum collab discussion [OFFICIAL]   Forum collab discussion [OFFICIAL] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 9:55 pm

Pivad wrote:
i think we should get more better animators because.. if people thought that those animations are very extremely good.. they would join.. and everybody who has youtube will post it on their user so that more and more members would be join

Very Happy

i agree! i have 5 youtubes so what... just one or more? >:3
Back to top Go down
Pivad
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forum collab discussion [OFFICIAL]   Forum collab discussion [OFFICIAL] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:49 pm

AMarioFan123 wrote:
Pivad wrote:

Very Happy

USEMALL Very Happy WE WILL GET FAMOUSE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AMarioFan123
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
AMarioFan123

PostSubject: Re: Forum collab discussion [OFFICIAL]   Forum collab discussion [OFFICIAL] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:34 pm

Pivad wrote:
AMarioFan123 wrote:
Pivad wrote:

Very Happy

USEMALL Very Happy WE WILL GET FAMOUSE Very Happy

k Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pivad
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forum collab discussion [OFFICIAL]   Forum collab discussion [OFFICIAL] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 9:05 am

we've decided that we maek a collab.. there are many noobs in noobtube right? then.. they would think med beg animations are elites right? we would get many people in that if many of them improved.. and got inters.. or if we got inters from that collab.. they will join the collab 2 to get more attraction.. also post them in all of your utube accounts so that our chance would multiply by 2, 3, 10 etc of getting people Very Happy logically thought of it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
-MG-
Beginner
Beginner

Male Number of posts : 12
Job/hobbies : Wut
Perfered animation program : Pivot
Favorite gaming system : Xbox 360
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Forum collab discussion [OFFICIAL]   Forum collab discussion [OFFICIAL] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 8:43 pm

Yeah, I understand your point, Pivad, Firstly, I has a YouTube, MrGlibble, dun go there if your looking for anims, they are HORRIBLE D:
Anyway, If noobs on YouTube think that med beginner anims + are Elites, and they join and see inter and stuff, they will be like 'Zomg! I g0tz t00 t3ll mah fr!3ndz ab00t this!' and will bring more members & fame and stuff liek that.
Back to top Go down
SponsorshipSucks
Beginner
Beginner

Male Number of posts : 11
Job/hobbies : Foot Locker FTL/Stuff
Perfered animation program : Pivot 3
Favorite gaming system : Nintendo Entertainment System
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Forum collab discussion [OFFICIAL]   Forum collab discussion [OFFICIAL] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 10:15 pm

-MG- wrote:
Yeah, I understand your point, Pivad, Firstly, I has a YouTube, MrGlibble, dun go there if your looking for anims, they are HORRIBLE D:
Anyway, If noobs on YouTube think that med beginner anims + are Elites, and they join and see inter and stuff, they will be like 'Zomg! I g0tz t00 t3ll mah fr!3ndz ab00t this!' and will bring more members & fame and stuff liek that.

Yes, but we don't want idiots clogging up the forums, right?
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/YF_Community
Pivad
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forum collab discussion [OFFICIAL]   Forum collab discussion [OFFICIAL] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 1:45 am

SponsorshipSucks wrote:
-MG- wrote:

Yes, but we don't want idiots lovable kids clogging sucking up the forums, right?

we could ban them right? Very Happy
some noobs arent that bad too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum collab discussion [OFFICIAL]   Forum collab discussion [OFFICIAL] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum collab discussion [OFFICIAL]
Page 1 of 1