StickzPlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
StickzPlace

An animation site. Pivot, easytoon, and flash are all welcome.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Basic Forum RulesBasic Forum Rules  

A story involving an interesting plot and a boring name

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SponsorshipSucks
Beginner
Beginner

Male Number of posts : 11
Job/hobbies : Foot Locker FTL/Stuff
Perfered animation program : Pivot 3
Favorite gaming system : Nintendo Entertainment System
Registration date : 2008-12-22

A story involving an interesting plot and a boring name Empty
PostSubject: A story involving an interesting plot and a boring name   A story involving an interesting plot and a boring name Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:41 pm

This is a story I decided to write. It takes place in a not too distant future in a city just below the pinnacle of technology at the time. Which wasn't very advanced. It is told in first person by me.

Prologue: February 24, 2020 00:50, Federated States of Micronesia

It was a crappy night, as I laid down thinking. Many things were racing through my head, and It prevented me from sleeping. But that's insomnia for you. I'm enlisted in the army, seeking revenge for those who killed the last members of my family. I don't like the army at all, and tried to leave by shooting my friend Will in the leg when the person said, "Fire at will". All that happened was that I had to be screened for drugs. 6 hours later, I had to be called for duty. Instead of getting up and leaving, I shot myself in the leg...
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/YF_Community
AMarioFan123
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
AMarioFan123

Male Number of posts : 97
Perfered animation program : pivot
Favorite gaming system : nintendo DS
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: A story involving an interesting plot and a boring name   A story involving an interesting plot and a boring name Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:18 pm

whoa nice story Surprised

please continue, i wanna see the rest. and nice theme!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AMarioFan123
SponsorshipSucks
Beginner
Beginner

Male Number of posts : 11
Job/hobbies : Foot Locker FTL/Stuff
Perfered animation program : Pivot 3
Favorite gaming system : Nintendo Entertainment System
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: A story involving an interesting plot and a boring name   A story involving an interesting plot and a boring name Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 1:12 pm

Chapter 1: Waking up

March 22nd, 2020 13:05, Fort Hood, Texas

I woke up, thinking, where am I, and what time is it? I eyed the clock on the wall. It said it was March 22, 1:05 PM. One of my friends came through the door saying, "Holy crap, he's awake!" I felt a bit cheered up when he put two dozen donuts next to me, and even more so when I ate them. I asked him if I could get out, but he said they had to give me a urine test. Again. I'm guessing they found out I shot myself, so they're willing to take another urine test where I won't get my results for 4 months. That's totally fun. To make a long story short, I peed in a cup, gave it to the illiterate behind the counter, and left thinking what they do with the urine.
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/YF_Community
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A story involving an interesting plot and a boring name   A story involving an interesting plot and a boring name Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A story involving an interesting plot and a boring name
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StickzPlace :: Main Hall :: General Quad :: Stories/Role plays library-
Jump to: