StickzPlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
StickzPlace

An animation site. Pivot, easytoon, and flash are all welcome.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Basic Forum RulesBasic Forum Rules  

One of the hardest games in the history of EVAR

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
96ab11
Admin
Admin
96ab11

Male Number of posts : 152
Job/hobbies : Doing stuff .__.
Perfered animation program : Pivot 3 beta DD modded
Favorite gaming system : Xbox
Registration date : 2008-10-22

One of the hardest games in the history of EVAR Empty
PostSubject: One of the hardest games in the history of EVAR   One of the hardest games in the history of EVAR Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 12:45 am

http://kayin.pyoko.org/iwbtg/downloads.php
There's the download link...
The game is called, I Wanna Be The Guy: The Movie: The Game (IWBTG)

Description:
Wanna Be The Guy: The Movie: The Game is a sardonic loveletter to the halcyon days of early American videogaming, packaged as a nail-rippingly difficult platform adventure. Players fill the role of The Kid, a youthful, vaguely Megaman-esque protagonist on a quest to become The Guy. This inscrutable plot, however, is just a vehicle for a wide variety of inventive, well-designed and frustrating jump-and-shoot challenges that pay homage to many of the games you loved as a child. The ever-fragile Kid explodes in a shower of red pixels at the slightest brush from the game's many obstacles, from traditional spikes and bottomless pits to more unconventional killers, such as plantlife and puzzle pieces.

Using a multiroute layout not unlike a Metroidvania, the game grants a degree of deadly exploration, without those extraneous upgades meant to make life easier. The game provides players with a choice in terms of their deathrate, thanks to a variable difficulty setting that changes the number of save points from frequent to nonexistent. IWBTG is open to all players; knowledge of videogaming history is optional, and may not help against the frequently ironic and always sadistic deathtraps located herein. And so, the question is left up to you...

Do YOU have what it takes to be The Guy?
-- As Written by Forum Member Finale (on the IWBTG forums)

EDIT: OMG FIRST POST FOR DOWNLOADS!!!!

Last edited by 96ab11 on Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Realized that I got first post!!! :O)
Back to top Go down
mrrpivot
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
mrrpivot

Number of posts : 124
Perfered animation program : I'm back to pivot again
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: One of the hardest games in the history of EVAR   One of the hardest games in the history of EVAR Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 5:16 pm

lol i nearly passed that game took me 2-6 hours to get to the end lol and once i decided to turn it off(cuz of the electricity bill and crap) my bros said that if i was on crack cuz of my eyes XD
Back to top Go down
96ab11
Admin
Admin
96ab11

PostSubject: Re: One of the hardest games in the history of EVAR   One of the hardest games in the history of EVAR Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 7:41 pm

mrrpivot wrote:
lol i nearly passed that game took me 2-6 hours to get to the end lol and once i decided to turn it off(cuz of the electricity bill and crap) my bros said that if i was on crack cuz of my eyes XD

LOL why can I imagine that so easily XD

EDIT: 2-6 hours?!?!?! I been playing that game for 2-3 months now and I still haven't beaten it!!!! Then again my computer did delete the game causing me to start over >.>

Last edited by 96ab11 on Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pivad
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 142
Perfered animation program : Pivot and Flash
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: One of the hardest games in the history of EVAR   One of the hardest games in the history of EVAR Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 10:26 pm

lol hahahah ..... it took me whole night just to download and then its so frickin hard!
Back to top Go down
96ab11
Admin
Admin
96ab11

PostSubject: Re: One of the hardest games in the history of EVAR   One of the hardest games in the history of EVAR Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 1:04 pm

Pivad wrote:
lol hahahah ..... it took me whole night just to download and then its so frickin hard!

lol so what part are you on? I'm on the:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of the hardest games in the history of EVAR   One of the hardest games in the history of EVAR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One of the hardest games in the history of EVAR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StickzPlace :: Game Lab :: Gaming Cafe :: Game type downloads (NO ROMS OR EMUS!)-
Jump to: